Managing compliance for a health plan?
This event is for you!
HCCA's Managed Care Compliance Conference is the perfect event for those who manage compliance at health plan providers! Join us on-site in Phoenix on Jan 30–Feb 1 or virtually Feb 8–9 to hear from experienced compliance leaders and explore topics and issues that are pertinent to industry professionals like you.
Who should attend?
- Compliance officers
- Managers of compliance
- Internal auditors
- Fraud examiners
- Human resource managers
- Privacy officers
- Medicare compliance officers
- Inside and outside counsel
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion in the compliance space
- The Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA)
- OIG updates on priorities and risk areas in managed care
- The dos and don’ts of Medicare Advantage
- Personal risks in managed care investigations
Attend whichever way works best for you!
This year, HCCA is holding the Managed Care Compliance Conference in a very special mixed format that includes in-person or virtual options to attend.
January 30 - February 1, 2022 in Phoenix, AZ
- Get access to 28 live on-site sessions
- Earn up to 21.6 CCB CEUs
- Networking face-to-face with attendees, speakers and exhibitors
- Participate in the live speed networking event
- Take the optional CCB certification exam offered on the last day