Call for Speakers
Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA) invites ethics and corporate compliance professionals and service providers to serve as conference speakers, session facilitators, and presenters. Opportunities include four-day national conferences and 90-minute webinars.
- Please submit your application 6-11 months in advance.
- Proposals for web conference/webinar presentations are accepted on an ongoing basis.
- Proposals for national conference are accepted only during specific times. See the Upcoming Speaking Opportunities for calls for speakers opening soon.
- Please review the reimbursement policy.
- Be sure to include a summary of your topic and three bullet points to be used for marketing purposes on our website and in our conference brochures.
- We do not accept call for speaker submissions for HCCA Basic Academies, HCCA Research Academies or HCCA Privacy Academies.
Directions for Submitting a Speaker Proposal
- Login to your HCCA account
• If you do not know your password, email email@example.com to have it reset.
• If you do not have a login, you can create an account.
- Click on the Submit a Speaker Proposal button (above).
- Select your event.
- Select your track (whichever track you feel your presentation falls into).
- Type in your presentation title.
- Select yourself as a speaker (or search for someone else). Search for your co-presenter (if you have one). Make sure everyone speaking has a bio and a headshot.
- List your bullet points/main topics out for the presentation (remember only 225 characters). These will be used in all our marketing material. Select Next.
- Confirm you have read the policies and Reimbursement Form. Then hit Submit.
Helpful Information and Tips for Speakers