Portland Regional Conference
February 10, 2017
We’ve had a breach! (Time to put that planning into action.)
Jon Klein, Compliance Officer, Capitol Dental
Jeffrey Dover, Legacy Health Systems
- What to have in place before going public
- Dealing with the regulators – managing your responses.
- Managing the public and the press
Compliance Investigations: Beyond the basics
Dwight Claustre, CHRC, CHC-F, Director, Aegis Compliance & Ethics Center, LLP
- Preparation will be the key.
- Provide insight on key aspects of finding the answers
- The Interview is more than just the questions
The Anatomy of a Coding Compliance Audit
Lisa Jensen, MHBL, FACMPE, CPC, Director of Payment Integrity, Providence Health Plan
- How are providers chosen for an audit.
- What is included in the process of a coding compliance audit?
- How can providers prepare for/respond to/prevent a compliance audit?
Hot Topics Panel: Data Security
Chris Apgar, CISSP, Apgar & Associates
David Trebb, Info@Risk
Sean Lee, Summit Security Group, LLC
No presentation available
MACRA and APM: The more you know
Nancy L. Fisher, MD, MPH, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid, Region 10
2017 Oregon Legislature Update
Andi Easton, OAHHS
Chelsea Treharne, Mid-Columbia Medical Center
- Legislative update for hospitals and providers and the compliance impact.