The Accidental Compliance Professional
What does 23 years in the compliance and ethics industry teach you? In The Accidental Compliance Professional: Lessons Learned from 23 Years in the Industry, author Roy J. Snell tells his personal and compliance war stories, and how they can help any compliance professional succeed. In an entertaining yet practical way, you’ll learn about:
- How the Health Care Compliance Association and the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics formed
- The emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills needed to succeed
- The tools needed to fully attack and fix a compliance problem
- Why being delightfully honest and independent are critical to compliance
- Many more lessons that you can use in your career!
Buy a soft-cover book and receive free online access!
"A thoroughly enjoyable, must-read for every compliance professional. The book is a wonderful combination of all of Roy’s best qualities: wisdom, passion, experience, humor, and just the right amount of wise cracker. I’ve known Roy for almost 20 years and still found I had more to learn from him."
-Margaret Hambleton, CHC, CHPC, President, Hambleton Compliance
“Roy Snell is the storyteller the compliance profession needs and deserves! Every CCO needs the wisdom in this book! #ROWRR! #StandingOnTheShouldersOfGiants”
-Donna Boehme, “Lion of Compliance”
“Just like the man himself, Roy Snell’s book is a down-to-earth, common sense compass for compliance officers to follow to achieve both personal and professional success.”
-Eric R. Feldman, Senior VP, Affiliated Monitors, Inc., and Former Federal Inspector General