Community Engagement Manager
Job Title: Community Engagement Manager
To apply, please send resume to Careers@corporatecompliance.org
Full-time Exempt or Non-Exempt
Percentage Travel: 0%
Manage and build relationships with community members who work side by side with SCCE, supporting the mission of the Association. Responsible for executing activities to engage members and the compliance community in an ongoing dialog. SCCE communities include the overall global compliance community as well as specific segment communities, including; Regional communities, based on locations where SCCE has held Academies or Regional Compliance Conferences, particularly, but not exclusively, outside the US and Early Career Professionals. .
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the strategies for engagement of people and communities through increasing activity on the social networks by starting discussions and encouraging existing ones, aimed at “keeping the conversation going” after an Academy or Conference
- Create groups for international geographies through social networking while encouraging memberships, seed and stimulate dialogue in the groups on an ongoing basis
- Designs and manages community engagement services, experiences and initiatives
- Assist in identifying and implementing creative new ways for segment communities to remain engaged
- Educate and inform segment communities about member benefits and how to access and utilize benefits
- Write regular (at least twice a month) posts for the Compliance & Ethics blog
- Facilitate activities of the Early Career Professional Program, including planning and administrating events at CEI/CI, facilitating conversations on social network site, facilitating meetings of the ECPP steering committee
- Support the Global Compliance Ambassador initiative, including administration of meetings and coordination of communications to and among the Ambassadors
- Fostering positive and collaborative relationships with communities focused on business ethics and compliance-related topics
- Monitor and evaluate the success of community engagement strategies and make amendments as needed
- Other duties and projects as assigned
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
- Post-Secondary education or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and articulately orally and in writing
- Solid relationship management skills enhancing organizational relations and external community interactions
- Deep understanding of broader digital marketing channels with the ability to align strategy into customer engagement
- Ability to partner effectively with internal and external teams or individuals to create clarity and deliver successful results.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include travel to meetings within the U.S. and Internationally
- Ability to work with a variety of diverse backgrounds, communities and personalities
- Preferably experience in compliance and/or graduate from a CCB accredited university program
- A graduate from a CCB accredited university program or a Bachelor’s degree in related field, preferred
- Prior community, campaign organizing preferred
- Experience in compliance related field