Member Services, Lead
Job Title: Member Services - Lead
To apply, send resume to: Careers@corporatecompliance.org
FLSA Classification: Non- Exempt
The Member Services Lead plays an integral role in the organization by providing quality support and service to all members and non-members, including certain volunteers, and is instrumental to maintain a high level of member satisfaction. Reporting to the Director of Membership, Certification & Accreditation, the Member Services Lead is responsible for supporting the everyday operational aspects of the membership engagement and renewal programs.
The Member Services Lead will oversee staff performance; identify and develop training and education needs while ensuring high quality service to members and internal stakeholders and foster an environment of continuous improvement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates and assesses daily staffing availability, shifting and delegating tasks as necessary to meet departmental needs
- Approves and tracks work schedules, overtime, travel and time off for member services team members
- Directs team processes to ensure daily/monthly/quarterly activities are getting done and performing at high level and stepping in when needed to assist and/or aide in the completion of task in line with expected timelines
- Participates and aides in the assessments for quarterly check-ins and annual performance reviews for member services team members
- Completes daily/weekly member services tasks as assigned
- Provides training and education to other member services team members, ensuring compliance with organizations policies and procedures.
- Aides in development of member services teamwork flow and communication to maintain a positive and cooperative working relationship with all association staff.
- Assists with review, updating and implementation of current member services processes and procedures providing clear, concise, and appropriate communications and directions.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments providing necessary information, responses to questions in a timely manner and team items as it relates to AMS Schedules, coordinates, and participates in member services team meetings as well as interdepartmental meetings routinely, as well as where needed
- Responds to heightened issues and complaints from members and reviewing details, gathering information, and responding or escalating as needed
- Interacts with and serves as initial daily contact for member services team members ensuring necessary operational functions are being complete, and necessary job tasks
- Manage data entry and ensure accurate and timely entry of revenue tracking and other records, pulling monthly/weekly reports and metrics to analyze and review.
- Coordinates member service-related activities while onsite at conferences and events in which the association exhibits at.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders acting as lead for the member services team to develop, review and implement marketing plans raising industry awareness of organizational programs.
- Responsible for the coordination and review of all member services related approved marketing language and material.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work positively and effectively as part of a team with all levels of staff, board members, and various external contacts
- Demonstrated successful supervisory skills
- Analytical skills with high degree of detail orientation required
- Demonstration of strong leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Must have a professional manner in order to successfully interact with members and others
- Postsecondary Education or Equivalent required.
Experience and/or Training
- Five plus years of customer service experience required. Two plus years’ experience in supervisory role and/or team lead training/education duties.
- Five plus years of experience within association membership services or customer services in a supervisory capacity, or related role.