Job Title: Project Coordinator
To apply, send resume to: Careers@corporatecompliance.org
FSLA Classification: Non- Exempt
Percentage of travel: 10%
We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans with publishing, and product development.
Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with the publishing director to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes, and budgets for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you will collaborate with project sponsors and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information.
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
- Liaise with project sponsors, stakeholders to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
- Help prepare budgets.
- Analyze risks and opportunities.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Work with the team leads to eliminate project hurdles.
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery.
- An ability to prepare and interpret work streams/flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Good client-facing and teamwork skills.
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and possibly Jira.
- BS in Business Administration or related field.