This Academy has been Cancelled
We have been closely monitoring Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments. We have made the decision to cancel the HCCA Privacy Compliance Academy scheduled October 5-8 in Austin, TX.
Dive into a broad spectrum of topics affecting healthcare organizations. Explore the latest laws, regulations, and developments to help you effectively manage your organization’s privacy compliance program.
Our Academies are not just another conference. They provide in-depth, classroom-style training in healthcare compliance. They also:
- Cover the core healthcare privacy compliance training you need
- Are taught by compliance experts, hand-selected for their experience and teaching skills.
- Limit enrollment to 40 participants per academy, ensuring personal interaction with our expert faculty.
- Offer opportunities to network with both faculty and peers at a networking dinner and during training breaks.
- Course materials are provided onsite on the first day of the academy. This includes a binder containing all course materials and one-year access to the online version of Health Care Privacy Compliance Handbook, 2nd Edition
Who should attend?
- Privacy officers
- Data privacy personnel
- Compliance officers
- Internal auditors
- In-house or external compliance lawyers
|Membership* plus Registration||$2970|
|Group Discount** 5 - 9||($200)|
|Group Discount** 10 or More||($400)|
*Membership & Registration discount is only available for first time members who register for the event and membership at the same time.
**Discounts take effect the day a group reaches the discount number of registrants. Please send registration forms together to ensure that the discount is applied. (See Terms & Conditions)
Please note that Academies typically fill up, so register early to secure your spot!