2020 Compliance Institute - Call For Speakers
Stand out as a leading industry expert at the largest, most comprehensive healthcare compliance conference. Submit a proposal to speak at the 2020 Compliance Institute.
Submissions will be accepted between Friday, May 31 – Monday, July 1, 2019. All submissions must be completed by July 1, 2019. Late submissions and applications not submitted through the online form will not be considered.
Interactive sessions geared toward seasoned compliance professionals.
Examples of real-life compliance problems and solutions
General Compliance/Hot Topics
Ranging from compliance basics to trending issues.
Payor **NEW Track for 2020**
Sessions related to Payor and Insurance
Privacy and Security
How to integrate privacy and security issues into an overall compliance program.
Telehealth **NEW Track for 2020**
Topics about technologies and tactics to deliver virtual medical, health, and education services.
Auditing & Monitoring
Measuring effectiveness and improvements in compliance programs.
Legal topics related to compliance.
How to Succeed as a Compliance Professional
Session to help compliance professionals be more valuable in the workplace.
Topics related to large and small physician practices, medical centers, hospitals, and health systems.
Quality of Care
Necessary information, tools and processes for quality-of-care compliance.
Maintaining privacy regulations while providing quality patient care.
Discussion Group Topics
Facilitated roundtable discussions on popular compliance issues.
Tools and techniques to aid professionals in their internal audit processes.
Issues pertaining to hospice, durable medical equipment and nursing care facilities.
Strategies and practical solutions to manage and mitigate risk in an organization.
- Session Track (Topic Category)
- Session Title
- Presenters and co-presenters: names, titles, organizations, and emails
- Biography of each presenter (no longer than 1 page each)
- Three brief bullet points explaining what attendees will learn from your session (each bullet limited to 255 characters)
- Please select one primary category for each entry. You do not need to submit the same topic for multiple categories.
- Limit your submission to 3 speakers per topic category. Diverse perspectives amongst speakers (ie., consultants and clients presenting together, a variety of roles within an organization) is desired.
- Written materials or a PowerPoint presentation are mandatory for CLE accreditation. Selected speakers are required to prepare original written materials for conference attendees.
- All breakout sessions are 60 minutes; pre-conference and post conference sessions are 90 minutes. If you would like to be consider for a longer time slot (pre- or post-conference), please make sure to check the box when submitting your proposal.
- Speaker Reimbursement Eligibility Policy
- Making training interactive: One Idea, by Joe Murphy
- Tips for Being Selected to Speak at HCCA/SCCE Conferences, by Adam Turteltaub
- How to Give a Bad Presentation at an HCCA or SCCE Conference, by Adam Turteltaub
- See past expert speakers talk about what makes a successful speaker and mistakes speakers make
Please email Catherine.Stollenwerk@corporatecompliance.org