Hear directly from the enforcement community
Want to gain insight into properly monitoring, detecting, investigating, and managing violations?
Join us virtually at HCCA’s Annual Healthcare Enforcement Compliance Conference to hear first-hand from government enforcement leaders about regulatory changes, expectations, and key priorities. Gain insight into current enforcement issues and come away with a greater understanding of how to detect problems and properly investigate violations within your organization.
Past speakers have included representatives from the HHS-OIG, Civil Division of the DOJ, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Counsel to the Inspector General, and leaders in the healthcare enforcement compliance industry.
Session topics include:
- Recent Developments: Kickback and Stark Law
- Enforcement and Compliance Clinical Research
- Anatomy of a False Claims Act Case
- Negotiating and Mediating False Claims Act Cases
- False Claims Act Liability and Post-Acute Care
- Internal Investigation, Repayment and Self-Disclosure
- Federal/State Enforcement and the Opioid Crisis
- Hospital and Physician Compensation Arrangements and Value-Based Alternatives
- Cybersecurity in Healthcare Privacy
- Criminal and Civil Enforcement and Telehealth
- Managed Care Enforcement and Compliance
- Post Pandemic Policy and Enforcement
- Effective Compliance and Due Diligence
Who should attend?
- Compliance officers
- Chief quality officers
- Senior internal auditors
- Directors of compliance
- Regulatory/risk officers
- Government employees
- General counsel
- Compliance attorneys
|On or Before 9/21||After 9/21|
Non - Member
Registration + First-Time Membership*
*Save by joining today (first-time members only). Dues renew at $325.
**See Group Discount in Terms and Conditions.
Registered paid attendees will receive 60 days of access to session recordings approximately 2 weeks post-conference. Beyond 60 days, session recordings will be available for purchase.