Research Compliance ConferenceAnaheim, CA, United States
Onsite Safety Protocols
HCCA considers the safety of all those onsite at our events a top priority. To maintain a safe and comfortable environment for all attendees, we will be following local and state mandates. Below you will find a listing of all current safety protocols that will be in place at the Research Compliance Conference. Please note that as the guidance changes, updates will be made accordingly.
- Masks are strongly recommended in all indoor public spaces, regardless of vaccination status.
- Disposable masks will be available on site. We will also have gloves should anyone feel more comfortable wearing them.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the conference meeting space.
- Sanitizing wipes will be available in each room to wipe down seating/tables as desired.
Seating and food service:
- Seating in session rooms and meal areas will be as socially distanced as allowed in each room size.
- All food and beverage items will be self-served. Hand sanitizer will be available on each station. Hotel staff will wipe down areas and replace shared utensils frequently.
Vaccination status and onsite testing:
- HCCA is not requiring attendees or vendors to be vaccinated to attend this conference. Staff employed by HCCA are required to be vaccinated to work onsite at the event.
- HCCA is not requiring a proof of a negative COVID test prior to arrival. As outlined in the Duty of Care, all participants are responsible for monitoring their own health. Do not attend should you be experiencing symptoms or if you’ve been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19.
- HCCA is not hosting daily temperature checks and health screenings. There is no option onsite to test for COVID-19, unless you bring your own tests.
To find out more about Anaheim Marriott’s Commitment to Clean, please visit: https://whattoexpect.marriott.com/laxah
HCCA will be actively monitoring for changes to mandates, and we will communicate those changes as they are received. You may also visit this page for the most up-to-date information.