12:00 PM Central | 1:00 PM Eastern | 11:00 AM Mountain | 10:00 AM Pacific | 9:00 AM Alaska | 8:00 AM Hawaii-Aleutian
This 60-minute overview will be of value anyone responsible or participating in the access, use or disclosure of patient medical record, billing or other identifiable information or that have responsibility for their organization’s compliance programs.
Privacy Officers, Security Officers, Compliance Officers, HIM Managers, HIM staff, Privacy analysts, Security analysts, Practice / Medical Office Managers, CIO, General Counsel, HR staff involved in compliance education, Physicians (if in one of the roles above for their practice)
- Recap of the recent OCR guidance and their important topics and areas of focus
- ONC 21st Century Cures Act Interoperability and Data Blocking rules
- Other regulators rules and guidance, SAMSHA, FTC, Cures Act
- Hot security topics such as ransomware, social media and engineering, hacking, mobile devices
- Privacy and Security Risk Analysis and other assessments of privacy and security compliance
$99.00 Member Rate
$119.00 Non Member Rate
Can't Attend? Purchase the recording.
Recordings will be emailed 1-3 business days after the initial air date.
CD-ROM recordings available upon special request.
Interested in speaking at an HCCA web conference? Apply Today