12:00 PM Central | 1:00 PM Eastern | 11:00 AM Mountain | 10:00 AM Pacific | 9:00 AM Alaska | 8:00 AM Hawaii-Aleutian
Target Audience: Compliance Officers, external and internal legal counsel, and leaders of healthcare organizations considering their organizations’ abilities to deliver care by telehealth modalities.
Main Points Covered:
- The COVID-19 crisis has severely impacted our nation’s healthcare delivery system
- Many who needed care were unable to access doctors, hospitals, and other healthcare providers because of stay-at-home orders or quarantine
- These realities have spurred an explosion of interest by providers and patients in the delivery of care via remote modalities, such as telemedicine
- Telemedicine, however, comes with compliance risks, including privacy and security; quality and patient safety; billing and reimbursement; fraud, waste, and abuse; as well as licensure and scope of practice concerns
- Join us to learn some of the regulatory fundamentals of employing a telehealth model in your organization and how to integrate these issues into your healthcare compliance program
$99.00 Member Rate
$119.00 Non Member Rate
Can't Attend? Purchase the recording.
Recordings will be emailed 1-3 business days after the initial air date.
CD-ROM recordings available upon special request.
Interested in speaking at an HCCA web conference? Apply Today