Target Audience: The webinar will assist new, intermediate, advanced and all professionals involved in a 340B Program, in addition to hospitals and entities that are implementing a 340B program in setting up controls to ensure the organization is adhering HRSA regulations.
- Verify that the registration for the entities and any child sites is up-to-date and listed correctly in the OPAIS database
- Perform transaction eligibility testing for mixed-use and contract pharmacy settings:
- Evaluate the documentation of a prescription or medication order with an associated date of service in the medical record
- Review evidence that the order or prescription was written by a qualifying provider
- Confirm that the dispense occurred in an eligible location
- Verify that the dispense occurred for a patient with outpatient status
- Review policies and procedures for each process impacting the 340B program, such as:
- Contracting and procurement
- Inventory management
- Accumulation and charge processes
- Contract pharmacy oversight
- Prevention of duplicate discounts
- Billing according to any 340B specific procedures (e.g., Medicaid)
- Reconcile inventory and purchases made under each purchasing account
- Ensure the process for recertification is clearly outlined
Review the most recently filed Medicare cost report
Time: 12:00 PM Central | 1:00 PM Eastern | 11:00 AM Mountain | 10:00 AM Pacific | 9:00 AM Alaska | 7:00 AM Hawaii-Aleutian
Duration: 90 Minutes
Registration + First-Time Membership*
*Save by joining today (first-time members only). Dues renew at $325.
Can't Attend? Purchase the recording.
Recordings will be emailed 7-11 business days after the initial air date.
CLOSED CAPTIONING available upon advanced request (24 hours minimum) Contact Liz Ray