- Compliance professionals
- Corporate counsel
- Human Resource leaders and practitioners
- Diversity Officers and DEI committee members
- Corporate communications professionals
- Anyone who would benefit from learning more about integrating DEI into an organization’s culture
Any organization can start a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) program, but high-impact sustainable programs require collaboration across legal, compliance, and HR to thrive. Hear from both sides of the equation and come away with a framework for starting a new program, assessing your organization’s existing efforts, and ideas to augment your efforts to achieve world-class results, even without a hefty budget. During this session, we will provide an example how one company’s DEI journey resulted in transforming organizational culture. The presenters will walk through five steps to:
- Get woke and learn about DEI, your compliance duties, and the sentiments of your labor pool.
- Set a solid foundation for legal and regulatory compliance around DEI using the Federal Sentencing Guidelines (FSG), enterprise risk management (ERM), and compliance risk management.
- Build and communicate a compelling DEI story and structure that resonates with employees and drives organizational change.
- Stack flashy employee engagement activities atop compliant DEI policies to transform DEI from a “must do” to an “essential way of life”.
- Consistently measure results, assess gaps, and refine actions to get incrementally better over time.