SCCE & HCCA Releases Free Toolkit to Help Support Practitioners during Corporate Compliance and Ethics Week Celebrations
MINNEAPOLIS, July 12, 2021 — To highlight the importance of compliance and ethics in an organization, Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics® (SCCE) & Health Care Compliance Association® (HCCA) is excited to be celebrating 2021’s Corporate Compliance and Ethics Week, November 7–13. This annual event is observed globally and gives practitioners the opportunity to raise awareness about compliance and ethics within their organizations and help employees better understand how a strong culture of compliance is critical for overall success.
As the Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) movement has demonstrated, companies are no longer just focused on the bottom line but their overall impact. Corporate Compliance & Ethics Week helps us all, practitioners and the organizations they serve, reinforce our commitment to doing the right thing with a broad series of measures.
“A lot has changed in the last few years, and people may feel disconnected. Corporate Compliance & Ethics Week provides an opportunity to both reconnect with the company’s values and commitment to compliance, as well as to become part of a broader business commitment to doing the right thing,” said Adam Turteltaub, Chief Engagement and Strategy Officer for SCCE & HCCA. “No one knows what the new normal will be, but one thing it can’t be is non-compliant or unethical. This week provides a great opportunity for organizations to let both their employees and broader stakeholders know that they are committed to doing the right thing.”
Since 2005, hundreds of organizations have used this week to showcase compliance and emphasize an ethical business culture by holding annual trainings, auditing current processes, and introducing new policies. To support practitioners during this celebration, SCCE & HCCA has designed a complimentary toolkit with resources that can help spread awareness on the importance of compliance and ethics.
SCCE & HCCA’s toolkit includes:
- A printable poster highlighting the 7 Elements of an Effective Compliance & Ethics Program
- A quiz that practitioners can use to test employee knowledge of compliance-related corporate scandals
- A list of celebration ideas showcasing how hundreds of companies have participated in Corporate Compliance & Ethics Week
- A Corporate Compliance & Ethics Week banner employees can use to personalize emails and a logo to use in internal communications
- Social media graphics to use and share on an organization’s social platforms