How to request your CCB CEUs
Whether you participate in an SCCE or HCCA activity or one sponsored by another organization, you will need to claim your CEUs and submit them to CCB so they are available to be used toward certification or renewal.
- Magazine Quizzes: Use the online form below to take your Compliance Today magazine quiz
- HCCA Web Conferences: Use the form below to submit HCCA live (or recorded) web conferences.
- HCCA Events: If you've attended an HCCA event, request and complete the proper application for continuing education credits from HCCA or CCB staff. Send the completed CEU form to CCB within 30 days of the event. Generally, CCB sends certificates of credit or attendance via email within four weeks after the event.
- Product Quizzes: Use the PDF forms below to submit the product quizzes.
- Individual Accreditation Application: If you attended an event that was not CCB pre-approved, you still may submit those CEUs to CCB for review using an Individual Accreditation Application form. CCB certification specialists will review the application and program information, and determine whether the content meets CCB requirements for continuing education credit.
- Pre- Approved Events: If you attended an event hosted by another organization, the event sponsor should have distributed a certificate of credit or attendance to all attendees. The certificate, if the event was pre-approved by the CCB, will list the total amount of CCB CEUs awarded for the event. Certificates distributed by event hosts other than SCCE or HCCA are done so by that organization’s timeline.
To view this content, you must be logged in.