Creating Great Compliance Training In a Digital World
Is your compliance training boring?
Although it may sound harsh, odds are your organization’s compliance training is boring your employees. But don’t let that stop you. As a compliance professional, it’s your job to make employees care by creating compelling content. And with this book, you can.
Creating Great Compliance Training in a Digital World will help you understand how to reach your workforce by “selling compliance” to them in an engaging way. In these pages, compliance meets content marketing, journalism, and advertising. You’ll learn proven strategies and tactics, and how to use them to create training that grabs hold of your audience and doesn’t let go.
- Focus on what the law means, not what the law says
- Think like a lawyer, talk like a human
- Aim for persuasion, not just information
- Master the nuts and bolts
- Measure and manage your impact