Stay on top of the latest in research compliance
Do you want to learn:
- Current best practices for building and maintaining a research compliance work plan?
- How to better shift your program’s research focus in light of new laws and regulations?
Attend HCCA’s virtual Research Compliance Conference, October 6, 2022, and receive insights and guidance on emerging research compliance risks and solutions.
Attendees will have the opportunity to earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs) for participating.
Subject areas include:
- Research Year in Review with Updates from June 1, 2022
- Follow the Money: How Not to Get a Visit from DOJ (and Their Friends) When Conducting Research
- NIH Data Sharing and Management Policy: The Final Countdown to January 25, 2023
- Sponsor Clinical Quality Assurance Audits of Investigator Sites: Readiness, Response, and CAPAs
- CMS Open Payments Expansion: Impacts to Research Conflicts of Interest
- Boost Compliance with Clinical Trial Billing Education
Who should attend?
- Audit professionals
- Research administrators
- Healthcare executives
|Membership* plus Registration||$399|
|Group Discount** 3 - 9||($25)|
|Group Discount** 10 or More||($40)|
*Membership & Registration discount is only available for first time members who register for the event and membership at the same time.
**Discounts take effect the day a group reaches the discount number of registrants. Please send registration forms together to ensure that the discount is applied.