About This Product
» Look Inside: Preview Content Online
What does 23 years in the compliance and ethics industry teach you? Countless lessons learned from running a compliance program and working with other compliance professionals. In The Accidental Compliance Professional, author Roy J. Snell tells his personal and compliance war stories, and how they can help anyone succeed in the industry.
Inan entertaining yet practical way, you'll learn about:
- How the Health Care Compliance Association and the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics formed
- The emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills needed to succeed
- The tools needed to fully attack and fix a compliance problem
- Why being delightfully honest and independent are critical to compliance
- Many more lessons that you can use in your career!
Buy the hardcover book and you'll receive free online access in our COSMOS portal.