Established in 1996, Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA)® is a member-based association for healthcare compliance professionals. Serving more than 12,000 members across the country, we’re dedicated to enabling the lasting success and integrity of those working in, working with or supporting healthcare organizations.
To promote the highest standards in compliance programs—from their introduction and development to continuing maintenance.
To create high‑quality educational training events and resources to support individual professional growth.
To provide a forum for interaction and information exchange for the health care compliance community.
- 40+ local and global conferences per year
- Web conferences covering hot topics, allowing you to learn without leaving your desk
- Educational products including books, videos, and other training materials
- Compliance Today HCCA’s monthly magazine for members
- Compliance Weekly News (CWN), HCCA’s weekly email newsletter
- Opportunity to join HCCAnet our thriving online social network for compliance & ethics professionals
- Member discounts on conferences, certification registrations, and compliance products
- Certification through the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® — Certification options include: Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC)
HCCA's Mission Statement
The Health Care Compliance Association exists to champion ethical practice and compliance standards and to provide the necessary resources for healthcare professionals and others who share these principles.
Our vision is to be the pre-eminent compliance and ethics association promoting lasting success and integrity of organizations worldwide.
Our members include compliance officers and staff working in hospitals, research facilities, clinics, and technology services providers, as well as anyone providing services or goods to these organizations or the compliance community. Each member has direct access to our CEO, Gerry Zack.
Incorporated in 2011, Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics & Health Care Compliance Association is a 501(c)(6) non- profit organization.