Compliance Today magazine
Compliance Today® magazine is HCCA’s® monthly publication available only to members. Each issue provides the latest insights on healthcare compliance issues and offers practical information for healthcare compliance professionals. The growing Compliance Today® readership includes chief compliance officers and compliance department staff, privacy officers and their staff, healthcare executives and administrators, in-house counsel and compliance attorneys, internal auditors, physicians and practice managers, those who are new to the compliance profession, government employees, and more.
Inside the November Issue
More featured articles:
- [CEU] CMS publishes 2024 proposed Medicare Physician Fee Schedule rule
- [CEU] OIG information blocking: CMP final rule takes the stage
- [CEU] Open Payments: Who is painting the picture?
- A whole new world: How to navigate designing and implementing a fresh compliance program
- Let's get together
- No such thing as a slow day
- December is a good time to dust off the document retention policy
- Winter is coming, and so is Corporate Compliance and Ethics Week
- AI and ChatGPT and research
- But we have an arbitration clause: Considerations when hiring Californians
- HIPAA proposed rule and abortion: What is the compliance professional to do?
- The roles of a compliance officer: A fresh view of the profession
- Ice cream, passwords, and building a culture of compliance
Members can now view and download full PDF issues of Compliance Today®. Simply log in using your member ID and password.
Read available issues of Compliance Today® magazine
You will need to sign on again to view the current issue. COSMOS®, our content platform, is constantly being updated with back issues of Compliance Today® magazine. Please contact us if you'd like to view an article that isn't currently available.
Reach 12,200+ healthcare compliance professionals through one of the most trusted sources for industry information.
We highlight recent career accomplishments of our fellow compliance professionals in the “People on the Move” section of Compliance Today®.