Established in 1996, Health Care Compliance Association® (HCCA)® supports healthcare compliance professionals as part of the overarching mission of SCCE & HCCA, a member-based professional association with more than 19,000 members in over 100 countries.
SCCE & HCCA is dedicated to enabling the lasting success and integrity of organizations worldwide by promoting high standards in compliance and ethics programs, nurturing a community of compliance and ethics practitioners, and offering knowledge-rich educational opportunities. Additionally, we offer professional certification through the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)®, an independent body which recognizes individuals with competence in the practice of compliance and ethics.
SCCE & HCCA exists to champion ethical practice and compliance standards and to provide the necessary resources, education, and networking opportunities for ethics and compliance professionals and others who share these principles.
SCCE & HCCA is a 501(c)(6) non-profit organization.
- 50+ local and virtual conferences per year
- Webinars weekly offerings cover hot topics, allowing you to learn without leaving your desk
- Educational products including books, and other training materials
- COSMOS, access and research resources via our online compliance and ethics content platform
- Compliance Today HCCA’s monthly magazine for members
- The Compliance & Ethics Blog and Compliance Perspectives Podcast help you stay informed
- Compliance Weekly News, HCCA’s weekly email newsletter
- Opportunity to join HCCAnet our thriving online social network for compliance & ethics professionals
- Member discounts on conferences, certification registrations, and compliance products
- Certification through the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® — Certification options include: Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC)®, Certified in Healthcare Privacy Compliance (CHPC®), Certified in Healthcare Research Compliance (CHRC)®
Join the Healthcare Compliance Community!
Become a HCCA member to enjoy exclusive educational resources and discounts on 50+ conferences a year, educational publications, and Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® certification exams.