The Office of Inspector General of Health and Human Services expects board members, board audit/compliance committee members, and senior level leaders of organizations to be experienced in compliance oversight. The Board & Audit Committee Compliance Conference can help your organization to meet these expectations.
Attendees will learn:
- How to fulfill fiduciary obligations as board/committee members and senior-level leaders
- How to help improve board performance for compliance oversight
- The latest on regulatory risk and compliance obligations
- Tips for successful oversight of financial reporting
- How to conduct internal audits and investigations
- How to improve overall compliance program performance at their organization
Board Member Invitation
HCCA offers a special discount for a second person to join you at the 2020 Board & Audit Committee Compliance Conference. Please use this letter to invite a board member or compliance professional at a discounted rate of $695.00 with your registration. Download the Invitation.
|First Attendee Member Registration||$995|
|First Attendee Membership* plus Registration||$1195|
|Second Attendee Member Registration||$695|
|Second Attendee Membership* plus Registration||$895|
For more information on sponsoring at the Board & Audit Committee Compliance Conference view the prospectus.