25th Annual Compliance InstituteLas Vegas, NV, United States
The Compliance Institute is celebrating 25 years!
At this time, we are hopeful to bring back our in-person conference to celebrate our milestone anniversary. The health and safety of our attendees, faculty, and staff is our top priority. We will continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments and follow recommendations of the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control, and federal, state and local government agencies. If it becomes necessary to change the conference format for this event.
25th Annual Compliance Institute
Monday, April 19-Thursday, April 22, 2021
HCCA’s Compliance Institute is the primary educational and networking event for healthcare compliance professionals. Leading industry experts cover real‑world compliance issues, emerging trends, and practical applications.
Choose from a variety of sessions organized by knowledge levels: basic, intermediate, and advanced.
The CI offers enough Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® CEUs to sit for either the Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC)®, Certified in Healthcare Privacy Compliance (CHPC)®, or Certified in Heathcare Research Compliance (CHRC)® exam on the last day. the exams are optional and a separate application and fee is required.
Who should attend
- Healthcare compliance professionals
- Risk managers
- Privacy officers and other professionals
- Coding and billing specialist
- Consultants and attorneys
- Healthcare regulators and other government personnel
- Nurse managers and executives
- Health information management specialists
- Institutional Chief information officers
- Healthcare senior executives and leaders
- Members of the board and trustees of healthcare enterprises
- Physicians and other health professionals
- Healthcare journalists, researchers, and policy makers
Follow a learning track
- Advanced Compliance
- Auditing & monitoring
- Behavioral Health
- Case Studies
- Compliance Law
- Discussion Groups
- General Compliance/Hot Topics
- Internal Audit
- Physician Compliance
- Post-Acute Care
- Privacy & Security
- Risk Management