Please join us for the 2022 Compliance Institute!
Thank you for attending!
- Access conference handouts on COSMOS using your HCCA login information.
View 2021 handouts
- Registered attendees are eligible to request CEUs for participation.
Download the CEU application
- Session recordings are available for purchase.
Download the session recording order form
Compliance Institute—Celebrating 25 years!
As our flagship healthcare compliance conference, the HCCA CI has been the primary educational and networking event for healthcare compliance professionals for over two decades, offering attendees the latest in real-world compliance issues, emerging trends, and practical solutions to strengthen their compliance and ethics programs.
Although we were not able be together in-person for this milestone celebration, we remained dedicated to providing the first-class learning experience and networking opportunities you have come to expect from HCCA—all from the comfort of your home or office.
Subject areas included:
- Auditing & Monitoring
- Behavioral Health
- Case Studies
- Compliance Law
- General Compliance/Hot Topics
- How to Succeed as a Compliance Officer
- Internal Audit
- Physician Compliance
- Post-Acute Care
- Privacy & Security
- Risk Management
- Healthcare compliance professionals
- Risk managers
- Privacy officers and other professionals
- Coding and billing specialists
- Consultants and attorneys
- Healthcare regulators
- Government personnel
- Nurse managers and executives
- Staff educators and trainers
- Health information management specialists
- Institutional chief information officers
- Healthcare senior executives and leaders
- Members of the board of trustees
- Physicians and other health professionals
- Healthcare journalists and researchers
“ I enjoyed the variety of topics. And so many speakers were able to apply presentations to address today's current state with the virus. ”
“ Excellent conference across the board!!! Great speakers, agenda, topics, and technology. ”
“ Great platform. Easy. Great knowledge. Glad you had speakers from OIG/DOJ. ”
“ Materials and presentations were top notch. ”
“ I was able to stay home with my family while still obtaining my live CEUs. It was user friendly. ”
“ A lot more new information vs. same basic stuff. ”
“ I'm extremely thankful that it was held virtually—especially since the platform was so easy to use and the speakers and sessions were so interesting. ”
Non – Members
Registration + First-Time Membership*
Group Discount for 3 or More**
*Save by joining today (first-time members only). Dues renew at $325.
**See Group Discount in Terms and Conditions.
Interested in sponsoring or exhibiting with HCCA please view our prospectus.
A Trip Down Memory Lane
Session Highlights from the 2021 Compliance Institute
- OCR HIPAA Update
- CARES Act: Risks and Mitigating Responses
- Legal and Ethical Considerations When Conducting an Internal Investigation
- Emerging Risks of a Remote Workforce
- Virtual Privacy Investigations During COVID-19
- Designing and Implementing an Audit Program for Physician Services
- Top IT and Cyber-Risks to Include in Your Audit Plan: 2021 Update
- Physician Coding and Billing Cases Gone Bad
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERMO/New COSO Framework for Compliance
- COI ALERT: Sunshine Act Expansion and International Influence
- Core Elements of EMTALA for the Compliance Professional
- When Two Worlds Collide: Practical Compliance Strategies for Managing an Opioid Epidemic during a Global Pandemic
- COVID-19 Oversight: An Integral Part of an Effective Corporate Compliance Program
- SNF Compliance on a Quarter: Leveraging Your Resources to Implement an Effective Audit Plan
- Effective Auditing of Your Clinical Practice with Less Resources
- Non-physician Provider Billing Compliance
- GRC Triangle: Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- How to Effectively and Legally Implement Telehealth in Your Organization
- Medical Marijuana: Practical Considerations for Health Care Providers
- Compliance and Liability Considerations for Physicians and Organizations Employing Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners
- PDPM Year One: Insights from the Auditors
- Anti-Kickback and Stark Law Developments
- The Privacy Considerations of Interoperability
- Corporate Integrity Agreements
- COPS & OPS: Leveraging a Matrix Leadership Mindset to Achieve Compliant Operations in Hospice and Home Health
- The Evolution of FDR and Delegation Oversight
All registered attendees have access to the platform for 30 days after the conference so they can watch session recordings on demand and earn additional non-live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs). Attendees may also purchase session recordings following this initial 30-day period.
Upcoming Compliance Institute Dates & Locations
March 28 – 31, 2022
Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, AZ
April 23 – 26, 2023
Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA
April 14 – 17, 2024
Music City Center in Nashville, TN