Delve into compliance hot topics and issues, including risk adjustment, CMS compliance, program integrity, enforcement trends, audits, and future impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. You’ll learn the latest practices, share strategies, and connect with peers and mentors who work in the industry.
Choose from a variety of sessions organized by knowledge levels: basic, intermediate, and advanced.
The optional Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC) ® exam is offered on the last day. Separate application and fee required.
Compliance Certification Board (CCB)®: CCB has awarded a maximum of 20.4 CEUs for these certifications: Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC)®, Certified in Healthcare Compliance– Fellow (CHC-F)®, Certified in Healthcare Privacy Compliance (CHPC®), Certified in Healthcare Research Compliance (CHRC)®, Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP)®, Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional–Fellow (CCEP-F)®, Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional–International (CCEP-I)®.
Who Should Attend:
• Compliance officers
• Managers of compliance
• Internal auditors
• Fraud examiners
• Human resource managers
• Privacy offers
• Medicare compliance officers
• Inside and outside counsel
• Building and Evolving Your Program Integrity Compliance Program
• Medicaid Fraud Trends & Best Practices for Reporting and Partnering with State Medicaid Regulators
• Managed Care: OIG Priorities and Identified Risk Areas • Social Determinants of Health: Minimizing Compliance Challenges While Implementing a Data-Driven and Collaborative Approach to Improve Community Health
• What You Don’t Know Will Hurt You: Managed Care Enforcement Trends and Key Risk Areas
|Pricing||On or Before November 3, 2020||After November 3, 2020|
|HCCA Members (Monday & Tuesday)||$825||$875|
|Non-Members (Monday & Tuesday)||$995||$1045|
|Registration & New Membership* (Monday & Tuesday)||$1045||$1095|
|Group Discount*** 5 - 9||($50)||($50)|
|Group Discount*** 10 or More||($100)||($100)|
*Membership & Registration discount is only available for first time members who register for the event and membership at the same time.
**Free only with paid conference registration.
Need to make the case for attending the Managed Care Compliance Conference? Download the Manager Approval Request
Sponsors & Exhibitors
For more information on sponsoring or exhibiting at this event view the prospectus.