Thank You For Attending
- Access conference handouts on COSMOS using your HCCA login information.
View 2022 handouts
- Registered attendees are eligible to request CEUs for participation.
Download the live CEU application
- Request CEUs for non-live participation
Download the non-live CEU application
- Session recordings are available for purchase.
Download the session recording order form
Virtual Managed Care Compliance Conference Overview
Can’t attend the conference in-person? The virtual Managed Care Compliance Conference, February 8–9, allows you to hear from industry professionals just like you—all from the comfort of your home or office. Geared toward
s those who manage compliance at health plan providers, you’ll explore pertinent topics and learn best practices.
- HIPAA regulatory changes
- 2022 CMS Program Audit Protocols
- Current enforcement trends and actions
- Best practices in regulatory audits
- Identifying and preventing Medicare risks
- Developing effective compliance training
Who should attend?
- Compliance officers
- Managers of compliance
- Internal auditors
- Fraud examiners
- Human resource managers
- Privacy officers
- Medicare compliance officers
- Inside and outside counsel
Attend whichever way works best for you!
This year, HCCA is holding the Managed Care Compliance Conference in a very special mixed format that includes both in-person and virtual elements. Learn more and view our in-person agenda.
|On or Before 12/22||After 12/22|
Non - Member
Registration + First-Time Membership*
*Save by joining today (first-time members only). Dues renew at $325.
**See Group Discount in Terms and Conditions.
Catch up on the sessions you couldn’t make, or revisit your favorites anywhere, anytime. Purchase the Session Recordings