SCCE's FBI Corporate Compliance Professional Outreach Event
May 1 - 2, 2023
Apply online January 19–31, 2023. Applicants accepted will be notified by March 1, 2023.
Take advantage of a unique opportunity to see what’s behind the walls at the FBI! Apply to be one of only 50 attendees who will join us in Washington, DC May 1–2 for an inside look at the FBI and its compliance efforts.
Before you apply, please note:
- Only U.S. citizens may apply
- There is no cost to attend, but attendees are responsible for cost of transportation, lodging, and meals (excluding meals that are provided)
- Attendance is limited to 50 (if you’ve attended this event in the past, please do not apply; repeat attendance is not allowed)
- Overview of FBI and Office of Integrity and Compliance (OIC)
- Economic Espionage
- Export Controls
- Emerging Cyber Threats
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Mission and Goals for the Office of the Private Sector
- Deadly Force Policy
- FBI Educational and Training Center Tour
Presentation/subjects are tentative and subject to change.
Facilities entrance requirements:
If you are selected to attend, you will need to provide the following information:
- Full Legal Name (First Name, Middle Name, Last Name)
- Professional Affiliation (Name of Company/Institution)
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Country of Citizenship
- Country of Birth
- State in Which Driver’s License Is Held
You will need to be able to provide your state-issued ID to gain access to the building.
At the time of the event, depending on COVID-19 transmission levels, you may be required to show proof of vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours at the beginning of the event.