27th Annual Compliance InstituteAnaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA, United States
We are excited to start planning the 27th Annual Compliance Institute! Mark your calendars to save the date, and we will reach out when registration opens in fall of 2022.
For over two and a half decades, the Compliance Institute (CI), has been HCCA’s primary educational and networking event for healthcare compliance professionals, offering attendees the latest in real-world compliance issues, emerging trends, and practical applications to strengthen their compliance programs.
Choose from a variety of sessions organized by knowledge levels: basic, intermediate, and advanced.
CI’s educational sessions will provide you with the opportunity to earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs).
- Auditing and monitoring
- Behavioral health
- Case studies
- Compliance law
- General compliance/hot topics
- How to succeed as a compliance officer
- Internal auditing
- Investigations Managed Care
- Physician compliance
- Post-acute care
- Privacy and security
- Risk management
Who should attend?
- Healthcare compliance professionals
- Risk managers
- Privacy officers and other professionals
- Coding and billing specialists
- Consultants and attorneys
- Healthcare regulators
- Government personnel
- Nurse managers and executives
- Staff educators and trainers
- Health information management specialists
- Institutional chief information officers
- Healthcare senior executives and leaders
- Members of the board of trustees
- Physicians and other health professionals
- Healthcare journalists and researchers
Upcoming Compliance Institute Locations
April 14 - 17, 2024
Music City Center in Nashville, TN
April 28 – May 1, 2025
ARIA Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, NV