HCCA has assembled a half-day virtual conference to help compliance professionals stay on top of the fast-moving changes caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
By participating in this event, you will hear directly from the regulatory and enforcement communities about the changes they have made and what the government’s expectations are. You will also get advice from veteran compliance professionals on how to manage the new day-to-day, how your billing and coding processes will need to evolve, and how to ensure patient privacy is maintained—through calls from the public for more information, the vulnerabilities from working at home, and the ever-present threat of hackers.
This special, half-day virtual conference is ideal for healthcare compliance professionals seeking to ensure their programs remain effective as regulatory frameworks rapidly change and organizations continue to adapt to new styles of working, including from home.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn essential ways for your organization to remain compliant during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Compliance Certification Board (CCB)®: CCB has awarded a maximum of 4.8 CEUs for these certifications: Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC)®, Certified in Healthcare Compliance– Fellow (CHC-F)®, Certified in Healthcare Privacy Compliance (CHPC®), Certified in Healthcare Research Compliance (CHRC)®, Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP)®, Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional–Fellow (CCEP-F)®, Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional–International (CCEP-I)®. Learn More
Member Rate: $245
Non-Member Rate: $345
Who Should Attend
- Healthcare compliance professionals
- Risk managers
- Privacy officers and other professionals
- Coding and billing specialist
- Consultants and attorneys
- Healthcare regulators and other government personnel
- Nurse managers and executives
- Health information management specialists
- Institutional Chief information officers
- Healthcare senior executives and leaders
- Members of the board and trustees of healthcare enterprises
- Physicians and other health professionals
- Healthcare journalists, researchers, and policy makers