Does your role involve:
- Conducting Title IX investigations?
- Providing compliance education and training?
- Managing a university compliance program?
- Overseeing healthcare research initiatives?
- Running clinical trials?
Attend the Higher Education & Healthcare Research Compliance Conference June 10–12, 2023 and hear from experienced professionals on a broad range of compliance topics. This dual-track conference provides regulatory updates as well as guidance and insights for building a stronger compliance program in two distinct but often related spaces: higher education and healthcare research. Both learning tracks are open to all participants.
In addition to the educational opportunities, your conference experience includes plenty of opportunities to make valuable connections with fellow compliance practitioners and professionals with higher education and/or research backgrounds. You’ll leave New Orleans with expanded knowledge, deeper insights, and a larger network that can help you drive organizational and professional success.
2023 Healthcare Research topics included:
- Program effectiveness
- Conflict of Interest & disclosures
- Human subject protection
- CHIPS and Science Act of 2022
- Research misconduct
- Data management and sharing (DMS)
- Staffing and diversity
- Controlled substance diversion
- Investigational device exemption (IDE)
2023 Higher Education topics included:
- Building a champions network
- Policy management
- Conflict of interest
- Investigations in an academic environment
- Risk mitigation strategies
- Measuring program effectiveness
- International research security and compliance
- Export control
All conference sessions are organized by knowledge level: basic, intermediate, and advanced. These levels are a guideline to help you find sessions most relevant to your role; you are welcome to attend sessions of any level.
Attendees will have the opportunity to earn continuing education units for participating. Compliance Certification Board® (CCB)® exams will be offered on-site on June 13. A separate application and registration fee apply.
Who has attended?
- Compliance and ethics officers
- Academic compliance managers
- Title IX compliance officers
- IT compliance directors and managers
- CFOs, accountants, and others in finance
- Internal auditors
- University privacy officers
- General counsel
- Audit professionals
- Research administrators
- Healthcare executives
Explore New Orleans! Arrive early or extend your stay to take advantage of all that New Orleans has to offer. View the city’s Visitors Guide for a list of ideas and make your plans today!