Ethikos is a quarterly digital magazine exclusive to SCCE & HCCA members. In addition to its articles, it features reflections on surveys conducted to explore workplace cultures; interviews with ethics professionals, who share their best practices; and case studies of ethical dilemmas faced in business.
Topic areas include but are not limited to:
- Ethical considerations for environmental social and governance (ESG) issues
- Ethical issues related to technology and business (e.g., artificial intelligence)
- Whistleblowing and retaliation/harassment – how culture can lead to these events
- Ethics program and policy development, training and culture
- Conflicts of interest (nepotism, COI during investigations, etc.)
- Behavioral ethics (motivations behind ethical and unethical decisions) and training
- Business ethics theory (e.g., Stakeholder Theory)
View sample articles from previous Ethikos newsletters on COSMOS, SCCE & HCCA's content platform:
Members can read current and available back issues of Ethikos by logging into COSMOS our content platform.