Report on Research Compliance
Emerging risks in research can seem like a moving target—do you have the tools you need to help protect your organization?
Since 2003, Report on Research Compliance (RRC), has been dedicated to providing business strategies to help you safeguard your organization from costly research compliance mistakes. This monthly publication will help you stay on top of emerging risks, better understand and analyze recent audit and enforcement actions, and get a comprehensive look at the regulations governing biomedical, animal, and other types of research.
In addition to monthly issues, RRC sends out weekly briefs that detail breaking news stories, urgent updates by agencies, and a roundup of important regulatory developments.
Why subscribe to RRC?
- Receive real-time updates on compliance requirements issued by major U.S. research-funding agencies including the National Institutes of Health and the National Science Foundation
- Learn strategies to prevent and investigate research misconduct
- Explore privacy and security protections for research subjects and data
- Learn how to enhance justice, diversity, and inclusion in clinical trials
Read this month's featured article
About the reporter
Report on Research Compliance’s reporter, Theresa Defino, has been a journalist for more than 30 years. After her start in daily newspapers, she specialized in healthcare and research, having worked in a large academic medical center with a medical school and a robust research enterprise. She used her investigative and feature-writing skills to cover research for both provider and patient audiences as a reporter for WebMD and for RRC since 2005. Based in the D.C. area, Theresa has extensive relationships with officials at the National Institutes of Health, the National Science Foundation, the Office of Research Integrity, other federal agencies with oversight of research funding, as well as with members of Congress and associations representing research universities.
As a subscriber to RRC, you’ll receive:
- 12 issues annually delivered electronically and by First-Class Mail
- Weekly briefs delivered electronically covering the latest research news
- Earn 1 non-live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education unit (CEU) per each issue read
- Access to a subscriber-only website with a searchable library of past issues
- A discounted subscription rate (if you are also an HCCA® member)
Choose the option that's best for you:
|Group Subscriptions||Site License Subscriptions|