Report on Patient Privacy
Do you want to...
- Reduce your organization’s chances of a costly HIPAA security breach?
- Learn strategies for limiting liability if a breach occurs?
- Explore lessons learned from some of today’s biggest headline-grabbing breaches?
Read this month's featured article
About our Reporter
RPP’s reporter, Theresa Defino, got her start in journalism as a daily newspaper reporter 30 years ago. She has a vast knowledge of healthcare privacy risks and compliance, having worked directly for healthcare organizations and having done consumer and provider reporting for WebMD. With her unique skillset, Theresa has contributed her keen investigative skills, healthcare expertise, and reporting prowess to Report on Patient Privacy since 2001.
Subscribe to RPP:
- Learn how to identify and prevent emerging security risks
- Stay up to date on new and revised regulations on patient privacy and security
- Understand the latest developments in legal cases concerning data breaches and class action lawsuits
- Receive actionable intelligence from today’s biggest thought leaders on HIPAA compliance
- Explore telehealth risks and comprehensive mitigation strategies
As a subscriber to RPP, you’ll receive:
- 12 issues annually delivered electronically and by First-Class Mail
- 12 non-live continuing education units (CEUs) per year toward certification by the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)®
- Access to a subscriber-only website with a searchable library of past issues
- A discounted subscription rate (if you are also an HCCA member)
Choose the option that's best for you
|Group Subscriptions||Site License Subscriptions|